- I will follow Thee, my Savior,
Wheresoe’er my lot may be;
Where Thou goest I will follow,
Yes, my Lord, I’ll follow Thee.
I will follow Thee, my Savior,
Thou didst shed Thy blood for me;
And though all men should forsake Thee,
By Thy grace I’ll follow Thee.
- Though the road be rough and stormy,
Trackless as the foaming sea,
Thou hast trod this way before me,
And I gladly follow Thee.
- Though ’tis lone and dark and dreary,
Cheerless though my path may be,
If Thy voice I hear before me,
Fearlessly I’ll follow Thee.
- Though I meet with tribulation,
Sorely tempted though I be,
I remember Thou wast tempted,
And rejoice to follow Thee.
- Though Thou leadest through afflictions,
Poor, forsaken though I be,
Thou wast destitute, afflicted,
And I only follow Thee.