Listen to this song using Rhapsody (Free for 14 Days)
Lord at Thy table I behold
Christian Hymn Lyrics Online
© 2008 Carden's Design. All Rights Reserved.
1. Lord, at Thy Table I Behold|
The wonders of thy grace;
But most of all admire that I
Should find a welcome place;
2. I that was all defiled in sin,
A rebel to my God;
I that have crucified His Son
And trampled on His blood.
3. What strange, surprising grace is this,
That such a soul has room!
My Savior takes me by the hand,
My Jesus bids me come.
4. "Eat, O my friends!" the Savior cries,
"The feast was made for you;
For you I groaned, and bled and died,
And rose, and triumphed too."
5. With trembling faith and bleeding hearts,
Lord, we accept thy love;
'Tis a rich banquet we have had,
What will it be above?
6. Ye saints below, and hosts of heav'n,
Join all your praising pow'rs;
No theme is like redeeming love,
No Savior is like ours.
7. Had I ten thousand hearts, dear Lord,
I'd give them all to thee;
Had I ten thousand tongues, they all
Should join the harmony.
L Lyrics - hymnlyrics.org