Listen to this song using Rhapsody (Free for 14 Days)
Let worldly minds the world pursue
Christian Hymn Lyrics Online
© 2008 Carden's Design. All Rights Reserved.
1. Let worldly minds the World Pursue|
It has no charms for me;
Once I admired its trifles too,
But grace has set me free.
2. Its pleasures now no longer please,
No more content afford;
Far from my heart be joys like these;
Since I have known the Lord.
3. As by the light of op'ning day
The stars are all concealed,
So earthly pleasures fade away
When Jesus is revealed.
4. Creatures no more divide my choice,
I bid them all depart;
His name, and love, and gracious voice
Have fixed my roving heart.
5. Now, Lord, I would be thine alone,
And wholly live to thee;
But may I hope that thou wilt own
A worthless worm like me?
6. Yes! Though of sinners I'm the worst,
I can not doubt thy will;
For if thou hadst not loved me first,
I had refused thee still.
L Lyrics - hymnlyrics.org