- Have you walked about Mount
�Round her towers great and tall?
Have you seen her mighty bulwarks,
Have you seen her shining walls?
Walk about Mount Zion, brother,
See the Bride in spotless white;
With her name enrolled in heaven,
She is walking in the light.
- See her palaces so lovely,
Shining forth in splendor bright;
In the City of the ransomed,
Where there never comes the night.
- Yes, the City hath foundations,
She is built upon the Rock;
She has stood the howling tempest,
And will stand the judgment shock.
- No storm clouds shall gather o�er it,
Neither cast a shadow there,
Jesus is the Light forever
In that City bright and fair.
- This fair City is Mount Zion,
�Tis the New Jerusalem;
�Tis the Church of God, He bought her,
She�s the fair Bride of the Lamb.