Can you See Yourself
1. Can you see yourself in the story that they heard Jesus tell that day of the father's forgiveness extended to the son who had gone astray?
marvelous! O how wonderful: God's forgiveness rich and free. How Marvelous! O how wonderful! Is the Father's love for me.
2. Turn your eyes to the son in the pig-sty as he says, "I'll arise and go." And ask, as you hear his repentance,
"Is this anyone I know?"
3. Ask yourself, as you think of the father who welcomes the prodigal back with the robe and the ring and the sandals, "Can I forgive like
Chorus: How marvelous! O how wonderful: God's forgiveness rich and free. How marvelous! O how wonderful! is the Father's love for me.
4. To the elder son turn your gaze now, as he hears of the music
and dance, and ask, as you hear his resentment, "Am I like that, perchance?"
5. With the parable now concluded, we're left with a question or two: Can I see myself in the story?
And what am I going to do?
Chorus: How marvelous! O how wonderful: God's forgieness rich and free. How marvelous! O how wonderful! Is the Father's love for me.
Christian lyrics online will lead you to thousands of lyrics to hymns, choruses, worship songs and gospel recordings. Free Christian hymn lyrics include popular hymns, both new and old, traditional and modern, as well as rare and hard-to-find hymns. We have been online since 2004 and have reached over 1 million people in
over 150 countries worldwide. In 2007, this site became the largest Christian lyrics site on the entire internet.
© 2011 Hymnlyrics.org &
Carden's Design. All Rights Reserved. This website is privately owned and operated.